Denton Women’s Institute
The Denton branch of the Women’s Institute meets on the first Tuesday of every month at 7.30pm in Denton Village Hall. It is a lively and fun meeting with a varied programme and interesting subsidised outings.
Visitors and guests are always welcome.
- President: Doris Lambert
- Vice President: Pearl Charnick
- Secretary: Linda Jenkins Tel: 01986 789179
- Treasurer: Yvonne Denham
Beverley Head, Julie Forest, Caroline Hutton, Jean Leatherbarrow, Lou Osborne, Jean Whipps.
Programme 2020 - Denton WI's Centenary Year
- January 7th - Ballroom Dancing – A "Refresher" session.
- January 8th - The Guides – Note change to 2nd Tuesday.
- February 5th – Preserves & Gin
- March 5th – Charity Open Gardens Scheme
- April 2nd – Yoga, Rejuvenate Riviera
- May 7th – Resolutions
- June 4th – Lucilla Reeve Reenactment
- July 2nd – Garden Party
- August 6th – Henstead Gardens Outing
- September 3rd – Blood Bikes
- October 1st – Stollen Making
- November 6th – AGM - Iced Gingerbread Men
- December 4th – Christmas Meal
Further information about the WI is available from the Secretary
and from the Norfolk WI Website.
or from the National Website.