The Mobile Library
A Mobile Library, part of the CEN153 service provided by the County Council, visits Denton on a regular basis, normally every four weeks on a Friday. Dates are shown on the Village Diary page.
The service is currently suspended.
The Library stops at four places in the village at the following times:
- Norwich Road near Jubilee Cottage 10.55 - 11.10.
- Norwich Road near the Village Hall 11.15 - 11.30.
- Chapel Corner 11.35 - 11.55.
- Trunch Hill near the Old School 12.00 - 12.15.
Harleston Library, Swan Lane.
Tel: 01379 852549
Norfolk Libraries now run a Open Library system. You can register on-line via the website link below.
This allows easy extended access to the unstaffed library outside normal opening hours using your library card and PIN.
All Norfolk libraries are to close from 21st March until further notice.
- Monday: 8am-7pm (staffed 11.30am-7pm)
- Tuesday: 8am-7pm (Open Library access only)
- Wednesday: Wednesday: 8am-7pm (staffed 10am-7pm)
- Thursday: 8am-7pm (Open Library access only)
- Friday: 8am-7pm (staffed 11.30am-7pm)
- Saturday: 8am-4pm (staffed 11.30am-4pm)
- Sunday: 10am-4pm (Open Library access only)
For further information on Norfolk Library Services, fixed and mobile, go to the Norfolk County Council Website
Bungay Library, Wharton Street, Bungay.
This is provided by Suffolk County Council but is available to Norfolk residents and has longer opening hours.
Tel: 01986 892748
All Suffolk libraries are to close from 20th March until further notice.
- Monday: 09.00 - 14.30
- Tuesday: 09.00 - 17.00
- Wednesday: 09.00 - 17.00
- Thursday: 09.00 - 17.00
- Friday: 09.00 - 17.00
- Saturday: 09.00 - 17.00
- Sunday: Closed
For further information on Suffolk Library Services go to the Suffolk County Council Website