Denton Parish Council
DRAFT Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on Tuesday 14th June 2022 at 7.30pm in Denton Village Hall.
NB These are Draft minutes and subject to change at the next meeting.
Councillors: Terry Hanner Chairman, Ken Ashton Vice Chair, Melissa Bunn, Robert Fearnley, Helen Sida-Page, Stephen Barrett, Christine Kerr.
Also present: Jackie Ellis (Clerk).
1. Terry Hanner; Chairman welcomed everyone to the meeting.
2. To receive and accept apologies from members unable to attend:
3. To receive any declarations of interest in matters on the agenda:
4. To approve and sign the minutes of the last meeting.
The minutes of the May 2022 meeting and the Annual Parish Meeting were approved and signed by Mr Hanner; Chairman, as a correct record.
5. To approve and complete annual audit forms:
Section 1 – Annual Governance Statement
Section 2 – Accounting Statements
Certificate of Exemption
All councillors approved these statements and these were signed by the chairman and the clerk as a true record. The relevant forms will be sent to the auditors.
6. Finance: To approve payments to be made and record money received:
- Clerk salary and expenses for 2 months £220.00, expenses £56.00.
- Payment to Helen Sida-Page for Jubilee Mugs £200.000
- Levi Farrow for Grass cutting £230.00
South Norfolk Council Jubilee Grant £200.00
7. Discussion on consultation on bus service improvements in Norfolk:
Norfolk County Council have launched a consultation asking for residents’ views on bus services in Norfolk. The bus service improvement plan consultation is open for 7 weeks from 17th May to 5th July. It was agreed that we would write a letter to the Council.
8. Close of meeting;
Mr Hanner thanked everyone for attending and closed the meeting at 7.55 pm.