Denton Parish Council
Agenda for the Meeting of the Council
To be held by way of video conferencing on Tueday, 15th September 2020 at 7.30pm.
Members of the public are welcome to attend by either phone, computer or other device.
Please contact the clerk for further information on how to join the meeting by email: email@example.com
- Welcome by the Chairman.
- To receive and accept apologies from members unable to attend.
- To receive any declarations of interest in items on the agenda.
- To approve and sign the minutes of the last meeting held on 10th March 2020 and our resolution made on 16th July 2020.
- Public Participation (maximum 10 minutes) for items to be discussed on the agenda only.
- Reports from County and District Councillors.
- Matters arising from the minutes of the last meeting.
- Update on Playingfield issues and follow up from site meeting on 25th July, 2020.
- To discuss and comment on Planning Applications received and related matters.
- Manor Farm Road and Darrow Green Road Broadband.
- Finance: To approve payments to be made: clerk salary.
- Any Other Matters.
- The meeting will be adjourned for public participation (maximum 10 minutes).
- Date and time of next meeting: Tuesday, 10th November 2020 at 7.30pm (expected to be by video conferencing).
- Close of meeting.