Denton Parish Council
Agenda for the Meeting of the Council
To be held by way of video conferencing on Tuesday, 12th January 2021 at 7.30pm.
Members of the public are welcome to attend by either phone, computer or other device.
Please contact the clerk, by email: email@example.com, for further information on how to join the meeting.
- Welcome by the Chairman.
- To receive and accept apologies from members unable to attend.
- To receive any declarations of interest any item to be discussed.
- To approve and sign the Minutes of the last meeting held on 10th November 2020.
- Open forum for Public Participation (maximum 10 minutes): an opportunity to hear from members of the public.
- To receive reports from County and District Councillors.
- To receive updates on items from the minutes of the last meeting.
- Update on Playingfield issues.
- To discuss and comment on Planning Applications received and related matters.
- Finance: To approve payments to be made: Clerk salary, HMRC Paye, Repairs to decking, and to record money received. To discuss and approve the precept for 2021/22.
- To discuss Clerk Contract of Employment.
- To approve new Complaints Policy and Planning Policy.
- To confirm the order of Replacement Pads for Defibrillator due in March 2020.
- To discuss any other Matters and to agree items for next meeting.
- Date and time of next meeting: Tuesday, 9th March 2021 at 7.30pm (expected to be by video conferencing).
- Close of meeting.