Denton Parish Council
Agenda for the Meeting of the Council
To be held by way of video conferencing on Tuesday, 9th March 2021 at 7.30pm.
Members of the public are welcome to attend by either phone, computer or other device.
Please contact the clerk, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, for further information on how to join the meeting.
- Welcome by the Chairman.
- To receive and accept apologies from members unable to attend.
- To receive any declarations of interest from members on any item to be discussed.
- To approve and sign the minutes of the last meeting held on 12th January 2021.
- Open forum for Public Participation (maximum 10 minutes): an opportunity to hear from members of the public.
- To receive Reports from County Councillor and District Councillors.
- To receive updates on items arising from the minutes of the last meeting not on the agenda.
- Update on Playingfield issues.
- To discuss and comment on Planning Applications received and related matters:
Oakwood, Danacre Road, Denton – Certificate of lawfulness existing – Use of building for residential occupation.
- Finance: To approve payments to be made: Clerk salary, and if we wish to make a contribution to car parking for Harleston.
- To discuss Clerk Contract of Employment.
- To approve new Standing Orders and Financial Regulations.
- To discuss the Upkeep of Burial Ground.
- Urgent Other Business.
For discussion/information only, the council may not make decisions on these items.
- To agree items for the next meeting: Tuesday, 11th May 2021 at 7.30pm (expected to be by video conferencing).
- Close of meeting.