Denton Parish Council
Agenda for the Meeting of the Council
To be held at the Village Hall on Tuesday, 14th September 2021 at 7.30pm to consider the business detailed below.
- Welcome by the Chairman.
- To receive apologies from members unable to attend.
- To receive declarations of interest from members on matters on the agenda.
- To approve and sign the minutes of the last meeting - 29th June 2021.
- Open forum for Public Participation (maximum 10 minutes): an opportunity to hear from members of the public.
- To receive Reports from County Councillor and District Councillors.
- To receive updates on items arising from the minutes of the last meeting not on the agenda.
- Update on Playingfield issues and installation of new litter bins.
- Update on speeding issues.
- To discuss clearing the allotment area.
- To discuss Queens Diamond Jubillee celebrations next year.
- To discuss and comment on Planning Applications received and related matters:
- Finance: To approve payments to be made: Clerk salary.
- Any Other Business.
For discussion/information only, the council may not make decisions on these items.
- To agree items for the next meeting: 9th November 2021 at 7.30pm.
- Close of meeting.