Denton Parish Council
Agenda for the Meeting of the Council
to be held at the Village Hall on Tuesday 10th September 2019 at 7.30 pm.
- Welcome by the Chairman.
- To receive and accept apologies from members unable to attend.
- To receive any declarations of interest from members on any item to be discussed.
- To approve and sign the minutes of the last meeting held on 9th July 2019.
- The meeting will be adjourned for public participation (maximum 10 minutes) for items to be discussed on the agenda only.
- Reports from County and District Councillors.
- Matters arising from the minutes of the last meeting.
- Vacancy for Parish Councillor.
- To discuss and comment on any planning applications received and related matters.
- Playing Field Inspection Report and update on Rocker See-saw.
- To discuss any update on Broadband in the village.
- To discuss any progress on Seats for around the ‘Candlestick’.
- SAM2 data capture information for July and August.
- Update on parking for kennels by the Chapel.
- To approve payments to be made and record money received and discuss clerk’s remuneration.
- Any Other Matters to be brought to the attention of the Parish Council and for the next Agenda. To confirm the date and time of the next parish council meeting as Tuesday, 12th November 2019.
- The meeting will be adjourned for public participation (maximum 10 minutes).
- Close of meeting.