Post Office Services
Denton's Community Post Office is open from 9.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. every Thursday in the Vestry of the Chapel at Chapel Corner. A wide range of PO services are provided. Teas and coffees are available so visiting the post office can be a social occasion as well.
Other post offices are located at:
- Bungay, Earsham Street - 9.00-5.30 Monday to Friday, 9.00-1.00 Saturday.
- Harleston, The Thoroughfare - 9.00-5.30 Monday to Friday, 9.00-12.30 Saturday.
Postal Collection Times
The last collection times at the four postboxes in the village are:
- Chapel Corner: Weekdays - 15.20, Saturday - 09.00
- Norwich/Darrow Green Road Junction: Weekdays - 09.00, Saturday - 08.30
- Church Corner: Weekdays - 09.00, Saturday - 09.45
- Danacre Road: Weekdays - 09.00, Saturday - 07.30
It should be noted that all the postboxes in the village are part of the Ipswich (IP) postal area. Mail going to an NR postcode, particularly second-class, will probably get there quicker if placed in a Norwich area box. The nearest of these is at Upgate Street in Bedingham (Collection 16.00, Saturday 07.45).
Later collections are available from Bungay PO (NR) at 18.00 (12.00 Saturday) and Harleston PO (IP) at 17.30 (12.00 Saturday).
Further postal information, charges etc., is available from the Royal Mail Website.